GOOSE Recruitment is committed to providing a first class service to both our work seekers and clients. If you feel that we have failed in any way to meet your expectations, please contact us so that we can address your concerns.
- If you have a complaint please contact Chris Bramley, Chief Operations and Finance Officer by phone (+44 (0) 2380 334444) in the first instance so that we can try and resolve your complaint informally.
- At this stage, if you are not satisfied please write to Chris Bramley at GOOSE recruitment, Part of the Faststream Group, Waterside Place, 5 Town Quay, Southampton, SO14 2AQ or alternatively email him at email@example.com
- We will write to you acknowledging your letter within two days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Chris Bramley will investigate your complaint and may contact you to seek clarification of certain issues. We undertake to complete our investigations within five working days. If we require additional time we will contact you to inform you of our progress.
- Chris Bramley will then contact to arrange a meeting if you so wish to discuss your complaint and propose an appropriate solution or course of action. We will also send you a written copy of our findings.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Chris Bramley will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- If you remain unsatisfied with the outcome of our investigation, you may request that the decision is reviewed. If you wish to do so please email our CEO, Mark Charman at GOOSE Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org who will review the original findings of the case. We will respond within five working days giving GOOSE Recruitment’s final position together with our reasons.
We are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. If you still remain unsatisfied, you can appeal to them with your complaint. They can be contacted by email at email@example.com.